|Home||News||PhotoStamps||Stamps Issue||About us|
"125th Anniversary of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement"
To commemorate the 125th Anniversary of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, the Directorate General of Post and Telecommunications issues a serie of commemorative stamps "125th Anniversary of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement" with the following data:
1. Date of issue : 8 May 1988
2. Denominations : Rp 350,00
3. Quantity : 2.000.000 pieces for each denomination
4. Paper : White unwatermarked
5. Gum type : PVA
6. Printing process : Rotogravure in two colours bearing special marks in the form of emblem of Perum Pos dan Giro (Public Corporation of Posts and Giro) which are visible only under ultra-violet ray.
7. Size : 21.00 x 28.96 mm.
8. Perforation : 12.50 x 12.50
9. Sheet composition : 100 stamps per sheet.
10. Designers : Heri Purnomo with material received from Indonesian Red Cross
11. Printer : Perum PERURI.
B. FIRST DAY COVER
1. Quantity : ... pieces
2. Designer : Andi S.
3. Price : Rp 500,00 / each
Others Related Series: