|Home||News||PhotoStamps||Stamps Issue||About us|
Stamps Series Issue
"15 Tahun Yayasan Kanker Indonesia"
Buy now for US $
"Yayasan Kanker Indonesia" which was founded in Jakarta on 12 May 1977, is the name of foundation in the country which is dealing with matter of common interest to the governement and the community as well in the frame work of enchancing social welfare directed in particular to cambat cancer disease.
"Yayasan Kanker Indonesia" operates in the fields of prevention of cancer disease, recovery and rehabilitation on one hand and campaigning activities on the other.
To mark the 15th anniversary of Yayasan Kanker Indonesia which is due on 12th May 1992, the Directorate General of Posts and Telecommunications issues a set of charity stamps, and the Public Corporation for Posts and Giro issues First Day Covers "15 Tahun Yayasan Kanker Indonesia", these are to following data:
Classification Stamp : Charity Stamps
1. Date of issue : 1 April 1992
2. Denominations :
a. Rp 200,00 + Rp 25,00
b. Rp 500,00 .+ 50,00
Depicting a crab as symbol of cancer disease and the logo of Yayasan Kanker Indonesia.
3. Quantity : 2.000.000 stamps for each denomination
4. Paper : White unwatermarked
5. Gum type : PVA
6. Printing process : Rotogravure in two colours bearing special marks in the form of emblem of Perum Pos dan Giro (Public Corporation of Posts and Giro) which are visible only under ultra-violet ray.
7. Size : 21.00 x 28.96 mm.
8. Perforation : 12.50 x 12.50
9. Sheet composition : 100 stamps per sheet.
10. Designers : Slamet Sugianto, BA and Ibnu Suroto
11. Printer : Perum PERURI.
B. FIRST DAY COVER
1. Quantity : 15.000 pieces
2. Designer : Iman Sudjudi , Studio Olah Komunikasi, Bandung
3. Price : Rp 1.200,00 / each
Related Theme :