|Home||News||PhotoStamps||Stamps Issue||About us|
Stamps Series Issue
"16th National Koran Reading Competition"
Buy now for US $
To mark the 16th National Koran Reading Competition held in Yogyakarta on 4-10 February 1991, the Directorate General of Posts and Telecommunications on 4th February 1991 issues a set of commemorative stamps and First Day Cover "16th National Koran Reading Competition". these are to following specification:
Classification Stamp : Commemorative Stamp
1. Date of issue : 4 February 1991
2. Denominations : Rp 200,00
3. Quantity : 2.000.000 pieces
4. Paper : White unwatermarked
5. Gum type : PVA
6. Printing process : Rotogravure in two colours bearing special marks in the form of emblem of Perum Pos dan Giro (Public Corporation of Posts and Giro) which are visible only under ultra-violet ray.
7. Size : 21.00 x 28.96 mm.
8. Perforation : 12.50 x 12.50
9. Sheet composition : 100 stamps per sheet.
10. Designer : Design material is received from Direktorat Bimbingan Masyarakat Islam dan Urusan Haji, redesigned bySoebagyanto
11. Printer : Perum PERURI.
B. FIRST DAY COVER
1. Quantity : 12.500 pieces
2. Designer : Sadjirun
3. Price : Rp 500,00 / each