|Home||News||PhotoStamps||Stamps Issue||About us|
Stamps Series Issue
"40 YEARS OF DISABLED VETERANS 1990"
Issue : 18 May 1990
The disabled Veterans Corps Republic of Indonesia is an organisation of disabled veterans who fought during the 1945-1949 war to defend the newly proclaimed Republic of Indonesia.
The Corps which was established on 18 May 1950 at Semarang, stands under the banner of the Veterans Legion of the Republic of Indonesia, and since 1954 it became a member of the World Veteran Federation (WVF). On its 40th anniversary the Corps includes 3.895 disabled veterans from all over the country.
To commemorate the 40th Anniversary of Disabled Veterans Corps Republic of Indonesia, on 18 May 1990 the Directorate General of Post and Telecommunications issues a set of commemorative stamp and First Day Cover.
"40 YEARS OF DISABLED VETERANS 1990" with the following data:
1. Denominations : Rp 1.000,00
2. Quantity : 2.000.000 pieces.
3. Paper : White unwatermarked
4. Gum type : PVA
5. Printing process : Rotogravure in two colours bearing special marks in the form of emblem of Perum Pos dan Giro (Public Corporation of Posts and Giro) which are visible only under ultra-violet ray.
6. Size : 21.00 x 28.96 mm.
7. Perforation : 12.50 x 12.50
8. Sheet composition : 100 stamps per sheet.
9. Designers : Triadi Margono
10. Printer : Perum Peruri, Jakarta
B. FIRST DAY COVER
1 Quantity : 12.500 pieces
3. Designer : Sadjirun
4. Price : Rp 1.250,00
Others Related Series: