|Home||News||PhotoStamps||Stamps Issue||About us|
Stamps Series Issue
Buy now for US $
In the frame work of the holding of the 1st World Community Development Camp from July 27 to August 7, 1993 in Lebakharjo village, Malang regency, East Java Province, the Directorate General of Posts and Telecommunications issues a set of special stamps and First Day Cover "COMDECA 1993" with the following specifications:
Classification Stamp : Definitive Stamps
1. Date of issue : 27 July 1993
2. Denominations : Rp 300,00, depicting boy scouts from several countries constructing a road.
Rp 700,00, depicting President Soeharto as the Honorary Chairman of the Indonesian boy scout receiving congratulation from one of the Comceda participants.
3. Quantity : 2.000.000 stamps for each denominations.
4. Paper : White unwatermarked
5. Gum type : PVA
6. Printing process : Rotogravure in four colours bearing special marks in the form of emblem of Perum Pos dan Giro (Public Corporation of Posts and Giro) which are visible only under ultra-violet ray.
7. Size : 22.30 x 38.60 mm.
8. Perforation : 13.50 x 12.75
9. Sheet composition : 50 stamps per sheet.
10. Designers : Ezry Yunalies and M. Nurasyid
11. Printer : Perum PERURI.
B. FIRST DAY COVER
1. Quantity : 25.000 pieces
2. Designer : Tata Sugiarta
3. Price : Rp 1.750,00 / each
Related Theme :