|Home||News||PhotoStamps||Stamps Issue||About us|
"NATION WITH ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS"
In frame of commemorating The Environment Day on June 5, 1993, the Directorate General of Posts and Telecommunications issues series of special stamps, and the Public Corporation for Posts and Giro issues First Day Covers "NATION WITH ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS". these are to following specification:
Classification Stamp : Special Stamp
1. Date of issue : 5 June 1993
2. Denominations :
a. 3 x Rp 300,00/unit of three stamps, depicting Jasmin (Jasminum sambac) as the National flower, the Orchid (Phalaenopsis amabilis) as the flower of Charm and the Rafflesia (Rafflesia arnoldi) as the flower in Rarity.
b. 3 x Rp 700,00/unit of three stamps, depicting the Komodo (varanus komodoensis) as the National wildlife, the Arwana / Siluk Merah fish (Seleropages formosus) as the Charming animal, and the Java's eagle (Spizaetus barteisi) as the rare animal.
3. Quantity : 2.000.000 pieces for each denomination
4. Paper : White unwatermarked
5. Gum type : PVA
6. Printing process : Rotogravure in four colours bearing special marks in the form of emblem of Perum Pos dan Giro (Public Corporation of Posts and Giro) which are visible only under ultra-violet ray.
7. Size : 22.30 x 38.60 mm.
8. Perforation : 13.50 x 12.75
9. Sheet composition : 50 stamps per sheet.
10. Designers : Heri Purnomo and Samuel Talahado from Perum PERURI
11. Printer : Perum PERURI.
B. SOUVENIR SHEET
1. Quantity : 40.000 pieces
2. Designer : Agus Sularso from PERUM PERURI
3. Price : Rp 3.000,00 / each
C. FIRST DAY COVER
1. Quantity : 25.000 pieces
2. Designer : Tata Sugiarta from Studio Olah Komunikasi Bandung
3. Price : Rp 3.750,00 / each
Stamp Sales Period : -
Period of Validity For Postage : -
Others Related Series: