|Home||News||PhotoStamps||Stamps Issue||About us|
Stamps Series Issue
"General Assembly of MPR 1993"
Buy now for US $
The People's Consultative Assembly (MPR) is the supreme body of the government of the Republic of Indonesia. The tasks of the MPR are : to define the Constitution, to define the main state gudeline, and to elect the President and Vice President for the period of five years. The MPR assembles at least once in five years.
In commemorating the general assembly of the MPR on the 1st-11th March 1993, the Directorate General of Posts and Telecommunications issues a series of special stamps and the Public Corporation for Posts and Giro issues First Day Cover "General Assembly of MPR 1993" with the following specifications:
Classification Stamp : Special Stamps
1. Date of issue : 1 March 1993
2. Denominations : Rp 300,00 depicting the MPR and the Parliament building
Rp 700,00 depicting General Assembly of the MPR.
3. Quantity : 2.000.000 stamps for each denominations.
4. Paper : White unwatermarked
5. Gum type : PVA
6. Printing process : Rotogravure in four colours bearing special marks in the form of emblem of Perum Pos dan Giro (Public Corporation of Posts and Giro) which are visible only under ultra-violet ray.
7. Size : 22.30 x 38.60 mm.
8. Perforation : 13.50 x 12.75
9. Sheet composition : 50 stamps per sheet.
10. Designers : Heri Purnomo
Design resources : Secretarial General of the MPR
11. Printer : Perum PERURI.
B. FIRST DAY COVER
1. Quantity : 20.000 pieces
2. Designer : Tata Sugiarta, from Studio Olah Komunikasi, Bandung
3. Price : Rp 1.750,00 / each
Related Theme :