|Home||News||PhotoStamps||Stamps Issue||About us|
Stamps Series Issue
"Indonesia Pakistan Economic and Cultural Cooperation Organization 1990"
Issue : 19 August 1990
To commemorate the cooperation between Indonesia and Pakistan in the field of economy and culture, the Directorate General of Post and Telecommunications on 19th August, 1990 issues a set of commemorative stamp and First Day Cover.
"Indonesia Pakistan Economic and Cultural Cooperation Organization 1990" with the following data:
1. Denominations : Rp 75,00 and Rp 400,00
2. Quantity : 2.000.000 pieces for each stamp.
3. Paper : White unwatermarked
4. Gum type : PVA
5. Printing process : Rotogravure in four colours bearing special marks in the form of emblem of Perum Pos dan Giro (Public Corporation of Posts and Giro) which are visible only under ultra-violet ray.
6. Size : 22.30 x 38.60 mm.
7. Perforation : 13.50 x 12.75
8. Sheet composition : 50 stamps per sheet.
9. Designers : Postal Administration of Pakistan, M. Nurasyid
10. Printer : Perum Peruri, Jakarta
B. FIRST DAY COVER
1 Quantity : 700 pieces
3. Designer : Sadjirun
4. Price : Rp 700,00
Others Related Series: