|Home||News||PhotoStamps||Stamps Issue||About us|
"INDONESIAN ART AND CULTURE 1989"
In the frame of introducing the Indonesian art and culture, the Directorate " General of Post and Telecommunications issues on 11 December 1989 a set of special stamps, souvenir sheet and First Day Cover "INDONESIAN ART AND CULTURE 1989" with the following data:
1. Date of issue : 11 December 1989.
2. Denominations : Rp 50.00 depicting in the traditional Wedding dress from North Sumatera,
Rp 75.00 depicting the traditional Wedding dress from South Sumatera,
Rp 100.00 depicting the traditional Wedding dress from Jakarta,
Rp 140.00 depicting the traditional Wedding dress from North Sulawesi,
Rp 350.00 depicting the traditional Wedding dress from Mid Sulawesi,
Rp 500.00 depicting the traditional Wedding dress from South Sulawesi.
3. Quantity : 2.000.000 pieces for each denominations.
4. Paper : White unwatermarked
5. Gum type : PVA
6. Printing process : Rotogravure in four colours bearing special marks in the form of emblem of Perum Pos dan Giro (Public Corporation of Posts and Giro) which are visible only under ultra-violet ray.
7. Size : 22.30 x 38.60 mm.
8. Perforation : 13.50 x 12.75
9. Sheet composition : 50 stamps per sheet.
10. Designers : Triadi Margono, Drs. Soeripto, Samuel Talahatu, Moch. Nurasyid.
11. Printer : Perum Peruri, Jakarta
B. SOUVENIR SHEET
1. Date of issue : 11 December1989
2. Quantity : 25.000 pieces perforated
25,000 pieces unperforated
3. Size : 100 x 50 mm.
4. Designer : Drs. Soeripto
C. FIRST DAY COVER
1. Date of issue : 11 December 1989
2. Quantity : 12.500 pieces
3. Designer : Sadjirun
4. Price : Rp 1,500.00.
Others Related Series:
Indonesia Art and Culture 1996