|Home||News||PhotoStamps||Stamps Issue||About us|
"INDONESIAN ART AND CULTURE 1990"
In the frame of introducing the Indonesian art and culture, the Directorate of Posts and Telecommunications issues on 1 November, 1990 a set of special stamps and First Day Cover "Indonesian Art and Culture 1990" depicting the traditional wedding dress from several regions of Indonesia, with the following data:
1. Date of issue : 1 November 1990.
2. Denominations : Rp 75,00 portraying the traditional wedding dress from West Java.
Rp 100,00 portraying the traditional wedding dress from Central Java.
Rp 150,00 portraying the traditional wedding dress from Yogyakarta.
Rp 200.00 portraying the traditional wedding dress from East Java.
Rp 400,00 portraying the traditional wedding dress from Bali.
Rp 500,00 portraying the traditional wedding dress from West Nusa Tenggara.
3. Quantity : 2.000.000 pieces for each denominations.
4. Paper : White unwatermarked
5. Gum type : PVA
6. Printing process : Rotogravure in two colours bearing special marks in the form of emblem of Perum Pos dan Giro (Public Corporation of Posts and Giro) which are visible only under ultra-violet ray.
7. Size : 22.30 x 38.60 mm.
8. Perforation : 13.50 x 12.75
9. Sheet composition : 50 stamps per sheet.
10. Designers : desmal, Triadi Margono, Heri Purnomo, Eddy Sugianto, Samuel Talahatu and Moch. Nurasyid
11. Printer : Perum Peruri, Jakarta
B. FIRST DAY COVER
1. Quantity : 12.500 pieces
2. Designer : Sadjirun
3. Price : Rp 1.700.00.
Others Related Series: