|Home||News||PhotoStamps||Stamps Issue||About us|
Stamps Series Issue
"Indonesian Art and Culture 1992"
Buy now for US $
In the frame of introducing the Indonesian art and culture, the Directorate General of Posts and Telecommunications issues on 1st October 1992 a set of special stamps and souvenir sheet, and the Public Corporation for Posts and Giro issues First Day Covers "Indonesian Art and Culture 1992" with are to the following specifications:
Classification Stamp : Commemorative Stamps
1. Date of issue : 1 October 1992
2. Denominations :
a. Rp 200,00 depicting Ngremo dance of East Java.
b. Rp 500,00 depicting Gending Sriwijaya dance of South Sumatera.
3. Quantity : 2.000.000 stamps for each denomination
4. Paper : White unwatermarked
5. Gum type : PVA
6. Printing process : Rotogravure in four colours bearing special marks in the form of emblem of Perum Pos dan Giro (Public Corporation of Posts and Giro) which are visible only under ultra-violet ray.
7. Size : 20.30 x 38.60 mm.
8. Perforation : 13.50 x 12.75
9. Sheet composition : 50 stamps per sheet.
10. Designers : Ibnu Suroto and Suprayitno
11. Printer : Perum PERURI.
B. SOUVENIR SHEET
1. Quantity : 30.000 pieces
2. Designer : Agus Sularso
3. Price : Rp 3.000,00 / each
C. FIRST DAY COVER
1. Quantity : 15.000 pieces
2. Designer : Tata Sugiarta, Studio Olah Komunikasi, Bandung
3. Price : Rp 1.200,00 / each
Related Theme :