|Home||News||PhotoStamps||Stamps Issue||About us|
"INDONESIAN CRAFT 1988"
To mark the 8th anniversary of Indonesia National Craft Council on 3 March 1988, the Directorate General of Post and Telecommunications of Republic of Indonesia issues commemorative stamps 'KERAJINAN INDONESIA 1988" with following data:
1. Date of issue : 3 March 1988
2. Denominations : Rp 140,00, and Rp 400,00, depicting the Indonesian development
3. Quantity : 2.000.000 pieces for each denomination
4. Paper : White unwatermarked
5. Gum type : PVA
6. Printing process : Rotogravure in two colours bearing special marks in the form of emblem of Perum Pos dan Giro (Public Corporation of Posts and Giro) which are visible only under ultra-violet ray.
7. Size : 21.00 x 28.96 mm.
8. Perforation : 12.50 x 12.50
9. Sheet composition : 100 stamps per sheet.
10. Designers : R. Haryo Widjoseno, Heri Purnomo, Suyatno and I Nyoman Nami
Redesigners : Ibnu Suroto, Heri Purnomo, Desmal
11. Printer : Perum PERURI.
B. FIRST DAY COVER
1. Quantity : ... pieces
2. Designer : Andi S.
3. Price : Rp 1.150,00 / each
Others Related Series: