|Home||News||PhotoStamps||Stamps Issue||About us|
"International Letter Writing Week"
In the frame of fostering the relations among friends and relatives both in the home country and abroad, the Universal Postal Union pleads for Postal Administrations to arrange an International Letter Wriring Week at the beginning of every October.
By exchanging letters among people of different countries, personal relations will be fostered and indirectly it gives a better influence to the world peace.
In this connection, the Directorate Generalof Post and Telecocommunications issues a commemorative stamp:
1. Date of issue : 9 October 1988
2. Denominations : Rp 140.00
3. Quantity : 2.000.000 pieces
4. Paper : White unwatermarked
5. Gum type : PVA
6. Printing process : Rotogravure in two colours bearing special marks in the form of emblem of Perum Pos dan Giro (Public Corporation of Posts and Giro) which are visible only under ultra-violet ray.
7. Size : 21.00 x 28.96 mm.
8. Perforation : 12.50 x 12.50
9. Sheet composition : 100 stamps per sheet.
10. Designers : Triadi Margono
11. Printer : Perum Peruri
B. FIRST DAY COVER
1. Quantity : ... pieces
2. Designer : Andi S.
3. Price : Rp 350,00.
Others Related Series: