|Home||News||PhotoStamps||Stamps Issue||About us|
Stamps Series Issue
"Kongres Nasional VII PAPDI"
Buy now for US $
PAPDI, the Association of Specialists in Internal Diseases in Indonesia was established in Jakarta in 1957.
Since its inception PAPDI has organized regularly congresses respectively in Jakarta (1971), Surabaya (1973), Bandung (1975), Medan (1978), Semarang (1981) and Jakarta (1984).
This year in the sphere of celebrating PAPDI thirieth anniversary which coincides with the holding of the seventh congress in Ujungpandang on August 23, the Directorate General of Posts and Telecommunications issues a series of commemorative stamps and the Public Corporation for Posts and Giro issues First Day Cover "Kongres Nasional VII PAPDI" with the following specifications:
Classification Stamp : Special Stamps
1. Date of issue : 23 August 1987
2. Denominations : Rp 300,00
3. Quantity : 2.000.000 stamps for each denominations.
4. Paper : White unwatermarked
5. Gum type : PVA
6. Printing process : Rotogravure in two colours bearing special marks in the form of emblem of Perum Pos dan Giro (Public Corporation of Posts and Giro) which are visible only under ultra-violet ray.
7. Size : 21.00 x 28.96 mm.
8. Perforation : 12.50 x 12.50
9. Sheet composition : 100 stamps per sheet.
10. Designers : Herry Purnomo
11. Printer : Perum PERURI.
B. FIRST DAY COVER
1. Quantity : ... pieces
2. Designer : Andy S.
3. Price : Rp 450,00 / each
Related Theme :