|Home||News||PhotoStamps||Stamps Issue||About us|
"LOVE FLORA AND FAUNA"
By the decision of the Minister of Home Affairs of the Republicof Indonesia number 46 of the year 1989 and followed by the letter of the aforementioned Minister dated June 2, 1990 number 522.5145.SJ concerning the determination of the Flora and Fauna as Regional Identity, commencing this year and each year to come, a series of stamps will be issued with the design of the Flora and Fauna as Regional identity of each province.
To greet the Love National Flora and Fauna Day on November 5, 1993, the Directorate General of Posts and Telecommunications issues series of special stamps, which design are Flora and Fauna as Regional Identity of Aceh and North Sumatera provinces, while the Public Corporation for Posts and Giro issues First Day Covers.
Classification Stamp : Special Stamp
1. Date of issue : 5 November 1993
2. Denominations : 4 x Rp 300,00 setenant, depicting:
Jeumpa flower (Michelia champaca), Ceumpala Kuneng bird (Cpsychus pyrropygus) from Aceh Province;
Kenanga flower (Cananga odorata), Beo Nias bird (Gracula religiosa robusta) from North Sumatera Province.
3. Quantity : 3.000.000 pieces for each denomination
4. Paper : White unwatermarked
5. Gum type : PVA
6. Printing process : Rotogravure in four colours bearing special marks in the form of emblem of Perum Pos dan Giro (Public Corporation of Posts and Giro) which are visible only under ultra-violet ray.
7. Size : 22.30 x 38.60 mm.
8. Perforation : 13.50 x 12.75
9. Sheet composition : 50 stamps per sheet.
10. Designers : Endro Jatmiko, Triadi Margono, Soebagyanto and M.Nurasyid
Designer materials from : Taman Mini Indonesia Indah, Museum Zoologicum Bogoriense Bogor, Ragunan Zoo
11. Printer : Perum PERURI.
B. FIRST DAY COVER
1. Quantity : 25.000 pieces
2. Designer : Yus Rusnaedi and Imam Sudjudi
3. Price : Rp 1.950,00 / each
Stamp Sales Period : 5 November 1993 - 31 Desember 1996
Period of Validity For Postage : 5 November 1993 - 31 Desember 1998
Others Related Series: