|Home||News||PhotoStamps||Stamps Issue||About us|
Stamps Series Issue
"POPULATION CENSUS 1990"
The population Census 1990 will be held simultaneously in Indonesia from 15 September to 31 October 1990.
The objective of Population Census 1990 is to get statistical data in the population sector, which is classified into age group, sex, marital status, citizenship, education, religion, activity, occupation, migration and housing condition.
In welcoming the Population Census 1990, the Directorate General of of Post and Telecommunications issues on 1st July, 1990 issues a set of commemorative stamp and First Day Cover "Population Census 1990" with the following data:
1. Date of issue : 1 July 1990
2. Denominations : Rp 90,00
3. Quantity : 6.000.000 pieces
4. Paper : White unwatermarked
5. Gum type : PVA
6. Printing process : Rotogravure in two colours bearing special marks in the form of emblem of Perum Pos dan Giro (Public Corporation of Posts and Giro) which are visible only under ultra-violet ray.
7. Size : 21.00 x 28.96 mm.
8. Perforation : 12.50 x 12.50
9. Sheet composition : 100 stamps per sheet.
10. Designer : Central Bureau Statistic, Jakarta
11. Redisgner : Slamaet Sugiyanto, BA
11. Printer : Perum Peruri, Jakarta
B. FIRST DAY COVER
1 Quantity : 12.500 pieces
3. Designer : Sadjirun
4. Price : Rp 350,00
Others Related Series: