|Home||News||PhotoStamps||Stamps Issue||About us|
Stamps Series Issue
"TENTH NON-ALIGNED SUMMIT 1992"
Buy now for US $
Tenth Non-Aligned Summit 1992 will be held in Jakarta, on the 1st until 6th of September 1992.
In the frame of commemorating the grand event above, the Directorate General of Posts and Telecommunications issues a series of commemorative stamps and the Public Corporation for Posts and Giro issues First Day Covers "TENTH NON-ALIGNED SUMMIT 1992" with are to the following specifications:
Classification Stamp : Commemorative Stamps
1. Date of issue : 1 September 1992
2. Denominations :
a. Rp 200,00 depicting the emblem of Tenth Non Aligned Summit 1992;
b. Rp 500,00 depicting the emblem of Tenth Non-Aligned Summit 1992, with the flag of country-members as the background.
3. Quantity : 2.000.000 stamps for each denomination
4. Paper : White unwatermarked
5. Gum type : PVA
6. Printing process : Rotogravure in four colours bearing special marks in the form of emblem of Perum Pos dan Giro (Public Corporation of Posts and Giro) which are visible only under ultra-violet ray.
7. Size : 20.30 x 38.60 mm.
8. Perforation : 13.50 x 12.75
9. Sheet composition : 50 stamps per sheet.
10. Designers : Heri Purnomo and Agus Sularso
11. Printer : Perum PERURI.
B. FIRST DAY COVER
1. Quantity : 15.000 pieces
2. Designer : Tata Sugiarta, Studio Olah Komunikasi, Bandung
3. Price : Rp 1.200,00 / each
Related Theme :