|Home||News||PhotoStamps||Stamps Issue||About us|
"The 13th Meeting of Coordinating Committee of The Non Aligned News Agencies"
The Non Aligned News Agencies Pool (NANAP) is an organization of 93 News Agencies of The Non Aligned Countries.
The 13th meeting of the Coordinating Committee of NANAP is held in Jakarta on 29 September - 1 October 1988.
To commemorate the meeting, the Directorate Generalof Post and Telecocommunications of the Republic of Indonesia issues a commemorative stamp:
1. Date of issue : 29 September 1988
2. Denominations : Rp 500.00
3. Quantity : 2.000.000 pieces
4. Paper : White unwatermarked
5. Gum type : PVA
6. Printing process : Rotogravure in two colours bearing special marks in the form of emblem of Perum Pos dan Giro (Public Corporation of Posts and Giro) which are visible only under ultra-violet ray.
7. Size : 21.00 x 28.96 mm.
8. Perforation : 12.50 x 12.50
9. Sheet composition : 100 stamps per sheet.
10. Designers : The Indonesian National News Agency "ANTARA"
Redigner : Ibnu Suroto
11. Printer : Perum Peruri
B. FIRST DAY COVER
1. Quantity : ... pieces
2. Designer : Andi S.
3. Price : Rp 750,00.
Others Related Series: