|Home||News||PhotoStamps||Stamps Issue||About us|
Stamps Series Issue
"The 20th Anniversary of ASEAN"
Buy now for US $
ASEAN the Association of South East Asian Nations was established in Bangkok 8 August 1967, upon signing of a Joint Declaration by the Foreign Ministers of the Five member countries.
ASEAN is a regional organization founded by five South East Asian countries, namely the Republic of Indonesia, the Federation of Malaysia, the Republic of the Philippines, the Republic of Singapore and the Kingdom of Thailand.
On 7 January 1984 Brunei Darussalam was adopted as a new member of ASEAN and hence it is now composed of six member countries.
The main objective of ASEAN are among other things to accelerate the economic growth, social progress and cultural development in the region of South East Asia and to foster regional peace and stability.
To commemorate the twentieth anniversary of ASEAN on 8 August 1987, the Directorate General of Posts and Telecommunications issues a series of commemorative stamps and the Public Corporation for Posts and Giro issues First Day Cover "The 20th Anniversary of ASEAN 1987" with the following specifications:
Classification Stamp : Special Stamps
1. Date of issue : 8 August 1987
2. Denominations : Rp 350,00
3. Quantity : 2.000.000 stamps for each denominations.
4. Paper : White unwatermarked
5. Gum type : PVA
6. Printing process : Rotogravure in three colours bearing special marks in the form of emblem of Perum Pos dan Giro (Public Corporation of Posts and Giro) which are visible only under ultra-violet ray.
7. Size : 21.00 x 28.96 mm.
8. Perforation : 12.50 x 12.50
9. Sheet composition : 100 stamps per sheet.
10. Designers : Ibnu Suroto
11. Printer : Perum PERURI.
B. FIRST DAY COVER
1. Quantity : ... pieces
2. Designer : Andy S.
3. Price : Rp 500,00 / each
Related Theme :