|Home||News||PhotoStamps||Stamps Issue||About us|
Stamps Series Issue
"The 5th Five Year Development Plan"
Buy now for US $
In commemoration of the beginning of the 4th year of the fifth Five Year Development Plan, the Directorate General of Posts and Telecommunications issues on 1st April 1992 a set of definitive stamps, and the Public Corporation for Posts and Giro issues First Day Covers "The 5th Five Year Development Plan", these are to following specification:
Classification Stamp : Definitive Stamps
1. Date of issue : 1 April 1992
2. Denominations :
a. Rp 150,00 depicting road construction.
b. Rp 300,00 depicting Technology Transfer.
3. Quantity : 3.000.000 stamps for each denomination
4. Paper : White unwatermarked
5. Gum type : PVA
6. Printing process : Rotogravure in two colours bearing special marks in the form of emblem of Perum Pos dan Giro (Public Corporation of Posts and Giro) which are visible only under ultra-violet ray.
7. Size : 21.00 x 28.96 mm.
8. Perforation : 12.50 x 12.50
9. Sheet composition : 100 stamps per sheet.
10. Designers : Drs. Soeripto and Ibnu Suroto
11. Printer : Perum PERURI.
B. FIRST DAY COVER
1. Quantity : 15.000 pieces
2. Designer : Tata Sugiarta, Studio Olah Komunikasi, Bandung
3. Price : Rp 1.000,00 / each
Related Theme :