|Home||News||PhotoStamps||Stamps Issue||About us|
Stamps Series Issue
"The Mental Handicap"
Buy now for US $
The National Federation for the Welfare of the Mentally Handicapped was established on 29th November , 1967 at Yogyakarta. The Federation devotes itself to raise the well being of the mentally handicapped persons through rehabilitaion and education. To support this noble aspiration, public awareness and public donation shall be propagated.
In this connection, the Directorate General of Posts and Telecommunications on 1st June 1991, issues a set of charity stamps and First Day Cover "The Mental Handicap" with the following specifications:
Classification Stamp : Special Stamps
1. Date of issue : 1 June 1991
2. Denominations : Rp 200,00 and Rp 25,00
3. Quantity : 1.500.000 stamps for each denominations.
4. Paper : White unwatermarked
5. Gum type : PVA
6. Printing process : Rotogravure in two colours bearing special marks in the form of emblem of Perum Pos dan Giro (Public Corporation of Posts and Giro) which are visible only under ultra-violet ray.
7. Size : 21.00 x 28.96 mm.
8. Perforation : 12.50 x 12.50
9. Sheet composition : 100 stamps per sheet.
10. Designers : Heri Purnomo
11. Printer : Perum PERURI.
B. FIRST DAY COVER
1. Quantity : 12.500 pieces
2. Designer : Sadjirun
3. Price : Rp 500,00 / each
Related Theme :