|Home||News||PhotoStamps||Stamps Issue||About us|
"THE SAFETY AND OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH"
In the frame of creating efforts to raise the safety and occupational health by - among others - protecting workers from accidents and deseases caused by the work and also to raise their prosperity of the workers, the Indonesian Governement promulgated Act Nr 1 on SAFETY on 12th January 1970.
On 12th January 1984, the Minister of Manpower declared the beginning of efforts to popularize the safety and occupational health at National scope. Since then 12th January is proclaimed as the National Day for the Safety and Occupational Health.
To commemorate the aforementioned day, on 12th January 1988, the Directorate General of Post and Telecommunications of Republic of Indonesia issues special stamps depicting "THE SAFETY AND OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH " with following data:
1. Date of issue : 12 January 1988
2. Denominations : Rp 350,00
3. Quantity : 2.000.000 pieces for each denomination
4. Paper : White unwatermarked
5. Gum type : PVA
6. Printing process : Rotogravure in two colours bearing special marks in the form of emblem of Perum Pos dan Giro (Public Corporation of Posts and Giro) which are visible only under ultra-violet ray.
7. Size : 22.30 x 38.60 mm.
8. Perforation : 13.50 x 12.75
9. Sheet composition : 50 stamps per sheet.
10. Designers : Agus Sularso
11. Printer : Perum PERURI.
B. FIRST DAY COVER
1. Quantity : ... pieces
2. Designer : Andi S.
3. Price : Rp 500,00 / each
Others Related Series: