|Home||News||PhotoStamps||Stamps Issue||About us|
Stamps Issue Series
9 October 1989.
In the frame of welcoming Visit Indonesia Year 1991, the Directorate General of Post and Telecommunications issues a set of special stamps, souvenir sheet and First Day Covers "TOURISM 1989" depicting several buildings in Beautiful Indonesia in Miniature Park, which their constructions were suggested by the First Lady, Madam Tien Soeharto.
The data of the stamp, souvenir sheet and first day cover are as follows:
1. Date of issue :
2. Denominations : Rp 500.00 depicting the Children Palace.
Rp 350.00 depicting the Indonesian Stamp Museum.
Rp 120.00 depicting the Bird Park.
3. Quantity : 2.000.000 pieces for each denominations.
4. Paper : White unwatermarked
5. Gum type : PVA
6. Printing process : Rotogravure in four colours bearing special marks in the form of emblem of Perum Pos dan Giro (Public Corporation of Posts and Giro) which are visible only under ultra-violet ray.
7. Size : 22.30 x 38.60 mm.
8. Perforation : 13.50 x 12.75
9. Sheet composition : 50 stamps per sheet.
10. Designers : Desmal, Samuel Talahatu
11. Printer : Perum Peruri, Jakarta
B. SOUVENIR SHEET
1. Date of issue : 9 October1989
2. Quantity : 25.000 pieces
3. Designer : Drs. Faisol Mustofa, Samuel Talahatu
4. Price : Rp 1,500.00.
C. FIRST DAY COVER
1. Date of issue : 9 October 1989
2. Quantity : 12.500 pieces
3. Designer : Sadjirun
4. Price : Rp 1,200.00.
Others Related Series: