|Home||News||PhotoStamps||Stamps Issue||About us|
Stamps Series Issue
In the frame of welcoming the Visit Indonesia Year 1991, the Directorate General of Post and Telecommunications on 1st February 1990 issues a set of special stamp, souvenir sheet and First Day Cover "Tourism 1990" with the following data:
1. Date of issue : 1 February 1990.
2. Denominations : Rp 200,00 describing Fort Marlborough in Bengkulu. The fort is the remainder of the Britidh Empire in Indonesia and was erected by the East Indian Company (1713-1719) under the leadership of Governor Josef Callet.
Rp 400,00 describing the National Museum in Jakarta. This Museum was erected upon the initiative of the Bataviaasch Genootschap van Kunsten en Wetenschappen and was utilized since 1868.
Rp 500,00 describing the Great Mosque of Baiturrahman in Banda Aceh. The construction of the mosque was completed on 27 December 1883. In 1935 three domes were added and during the year 1959-1968 another two domes were also added to the mosque. The mosque is quite beautiful both in scucture and ornamentatio.
3. Quantity : 2.000.000 pieces for each stamp.
4. Paper : White unwatermarked
5. Gum type : PVA
6. Printing process : Rotogravure in four colours bearing special marks in the form of emblem of Perum Pos dan Giro (Public Corporation of Posts and Giro) which are visible only under ultra-violet ray.
7. Size : 22.30 x 38.60 mm.
8. Perforation : 13.50 x 12.75
9. Sheet composition : 50 stamps per sheet.
10. Designers : Desmal, Slamet Sugianto B.A., Subagyanto
11. Printer : Perum Peruri, Jakarta
B. SOUVENIR SHEET
1. Quantity : 25.000 pieces perforated
2. Size : 102 x 50 mm
3. Price : Rp 2.500,00
4. Designer : M. Nurasyid
C. FIRST DAY COVER
1 Quantity : 12.500 pieces
3. Designer : Sadjirun
4. Price : Rp 1,350.00.
Others Related Series: