|Home||News||PhotoStamps||Stamps Issue||About us|
Stamps Series Issue
"VISIT ASEAN YEAR 1992"
Buy now for US $
The member-countries of the Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN) comprising Brunai Darussalam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Thailand have decided to launch joint publicity campaign during the "Visit Asean Year 1992" with a view to promote tourism in the respective countries.
In the frame of welcoming the Visit Asean Year 1992, the Directorate General of Posts and Telecommunications issues on 1st March 1992 a set of commemorative stamps and souvenir sheet, and the Public Corporation for Posts and Giro issues First Day Covers "VISIT ASEAN YEAR 1992". these are to following specification:
Classification Stamp : Commemorative Stamps
1. Date of issue : 1 March 1992
2. Denominations :
a. Rp 300,00 describing the Baliem valley, Irian Jaya.
b. Rp 500,00 describing the Tanah Lot temple Bali.
c. Rp 1.000,00 describing the Anai valley, West Sumatera.
3. Quantity : 2.500.000 stamps for each denomination of Rp 300,00 and Rp 500,00
1.000.000 stamps for denomination of Rp 1,000,00
4. Paper : White unwatermarked
5. Gum type : PVA
6. Printing process : Rotogravure in four colours bearing special marks in the form of emblem of Perum Pos dan Giro (Public Corporation of Posts and Giro) which are visible only under ultra-violet ray.
7. Size : 22.30 x 38.60 mm.
8. Perforation : 13.50 x 12.75
9. Sheet composition : 50 stamps per sheet.
10. Designers : M. Nurasyid, Ibnu Suroto, Drs. Soeripto
11. Printer : Perum PERURI.
B. SOUVENIR SHEET
1. Quantity : 30.000 pieces
2. Designer : Agus Sularso
3. Price : Rp 3.000,00 / each
C. FIRST DAY COVER
1. Quantity : 15.000 pieces
2. Designer : Iman Sudjudi
3. Price : Rp 2.300,00 / each