|Home||News||PhotoStamps||Stamps Issue||About us|
Stamps Series Issue
"Visit Indonesia Year 1991"
Buy now for US $
In line with the governement decision which declares the year 1991 as Visit Indonesia Year, the Directorate General of Posts and Telecommunications on 1st May 1990, issues a set of special stamps and First Day Cover "Visit Indonesia Year 1991" with the following specifications:
Classification Stamp : Definitive Stamps
1. Date of issue : 1 May 1990
2. Denominations : Rp 100,00 and Rp 500,00
3. Quantity : 2.000.000 stamps for each denominations.
4. Paper : White unwatermarked
5. Gum type : PVA
6. Printing process : Rotogravure in four colours bearing special marks in the form of emblem of Perum Pos dan Giro (Public Corporation of Posts and Giro) which are visible only under ultra-violet ray.
7. Size : 22.30 x 38.60 mm.
8. Perforation : 13.50 x 12.75
9. Sheet composition : 50 stamps per sheet.
10. Designers : Ibnu Suroto, Drs. Faisol Mustafa
11. Printer : Perum PERURI.
B. FIRST DAY COVER
1. Quantity : 12.500 pieces
2. Designer : Sadjirun
3. Price : Rp 850,00 / each
Related Theme :